General reasons for ad removal or ads being placed on hold
- Against policy
- Offering postage. GREAT INFO should only be used in face to face local transactions – Ads should be posted onto your local site
- Duplicate of another ad posted by you
- Posted under wrong category (You must choose the single most relevant category for your ad)
- We only accept ads in English (Foreign translation may be included below if appropriate)
- No overseas ads accepted, GREAT INFO is only for local community or local businesses
- No excessive use of capital letters. GREAT INFO community find it very hard to read ads which use capitals excessively
- No website links to other property/ job/ dating/ classified or auction sites
- Not descriptive enough (Ads that do not provide enough detail will be removed as this makes for a bad browsing experience)
- Appears to be a copy of another ad posted on GREAT INFO (You may not copy other user ads, you ad must be original)
- Inappropriate language
- Inappropriate photo / image
- Discriminatory on race / religion / nationality
- Location, price or URL’s in titles
- Selling or offering services for supplements/medicine general or pharmaceutical
- Selling body parts / bodily fluids, adoption or surrogacy anywhere on the site
- Ads that report other fraudulent ads. Please report potentially fraudulent ads via our contact us with ad details (ad id, email address)
GREAT INFO reserves the right to remove any postings that we feel are not relevant, or of value to the GREAT INFO community, with or without notice.
There are several reasons why an Ad may have been removed from the site including:
Your ad has been reported to us.
Your ad has been removed
If you have checked out all of these possibilities and none of them apply to your ad then please let us know by clicking on “Contact Us” and we’ll be happy to help you out.